[AR] Re: Re[2]: Re: ORS-4 ("Super Strypi") Hawaii launch delayed

  • From: George Herbert <george.herbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:40:26 -0800

Making a rocket you can reliably launch reliably RIGHT NOW (push button) costs
a lot of extra money compared to this way.

Also, if the range is not clear, it has to be a shooting war to justify
shooting near civilians, TFRs or not.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2015, at 7:19 PM, "Henrik Schultz" <henrik@xxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please explain this: I can understand why complex liquids have
certain operational requirements, which might prevent a quick turnaround. But
a solid ... exactly WHAT are they waiting for in this situation, other than
"we have to make sure everybody is on the same page" ? Like right now ... 30
minutes until launch ... still scrambling to find matches?

/H