Re: [ARMini-support] PhotoFix for Cortex A9 machines (and maybe A8)

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:04:40 +0100 (Custom)

In article <54a3227b82chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Bell (Lists) <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> virgin 3.12, no AemulorPro:
>   "SWI &A0F00E not known" error on loading.

That's odd. Why would the same virgin version run happily on my computer,
with the same OS version? I could mail you my copy, in order to see if that
one runs on your setup...

> On the few occasions that the fixed version has decided to work, it's
> MUCH faster than the native version + AemulorPro.  I wish it worked all
> the time!

What about David Ruck? Isn't he the maintainer, or at least the expert, of
PhotoDesk? Can you contact him? He has helped me very well in the past.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers

--
http://www.riscos.sprie.nl