Re: [ARMini-support] PhotoFix for Cortex A9 machines (and maybe A8)

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 23:26:03 +0100 (Custom)

In article <54a2c74d6cchris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Bell (Lists) <chris.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It DOES work and I'm a happy man!!!
> [...]
> I'm using virgin PhotoDesk 3.12 under OS 5.21 (14-Feb-15) with AemulorPro
> (2.33) on a PandaRO.

Really Chris, you don't need AemulorPro for running PhotoDesk. What happens
if you try to run it natively?

> The fixed app usually (why not all the time?) crashed on loading.

That very much reminds me of the 'Twain bug'.
The cure is (at least, it was for me) to comment out the following line in
the !Run file of Photedesk:

IF "<TWAIN$Path>"<>"" THEN RMLoad <Photodesk$Dir>.Modules.TwainPDIF

Make sure that you put a | at the start of that line.

> I hope this feedback is helpful to others.

So do I.

Best wishes,
Paul Sprangers

--