[argyllcms] Re: relativ volume of gamut -- vrml comparison?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:22:13 +1100

Peter Karp wrote:

Of course you create combined VRMLs with Argyll, but if you have
single VRML files I don't know of a program which allows to "overlap"
several VRMLs. Some viewers allow to load several documents at least
in different windows.

On a couple of occasions I've done this manually by cutting
an pasting chunks of VRML between the files that Argyll outputs.
It's not too hard if you know where things begin and end,
but probably not for the feint of heart either.