[argyllcms] Re: relativ volume of gamut -- vrml comparison?

  • From: Gerhard Fuernkranz <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:48:25 +0100

Klaus Karcher wrote:
> Gerhard Fuernkranz schrieb:
>> Please find below a citation from a discussion in the newsgroup
>> sci.engr.color, with a statement from me and Graeme regarding this
>> issue.
>
> Danke, Gerhard. It's /highly/ worth reading :-)

You're welcome. Admitteldy I recognized too late that Preben alread had
mentioned "I am aware, that input devices do not have gamuts,..." (sorry
Preben, this was my fault), but I hope this bit of information was
nevertheless helpful for some members of this mailing list who were
possibly not fully aware of the problematic.

Regards,
Gerhard