[argyllcms] Re: relativ volume of gamut -- vrml comparison?

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 12:04:00 +0100

Graeme Gill wrote:
iccgamut -v will print the total gamut volume when creating a .gam
file, since the underlying gamut object has a "compute gamut volume"
method. I haven't added a gamut volume intersection function though.

Do you think it's worth the effort to add a volume intersection report to viewgam? or the gamut volume to tiffgamut -v? (the latter should be no problem, provided that iccgamut and tiffgamut use the same gamut object)

Klaus