[argyllcms] Re: oops... must be old age forgot to attach

  • From: Adam K <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:55:01 -0400

Hello group,
I think that I'll buy 13.3" with 8gb RAM or 15.4" with 16gb RAM.
Will I be able to calibrate these using colormunki?
I do have good desktop PC, so this will be for travel mostly.
Thank you!

--
 Adam Kielcz

Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding
history, which includes my email address and any others you see in
this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have
their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history
also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents
viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an
extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly
inconvenienced.