[argyllcms] Re: oops... must be old age forgot to attach

  • From: Marcin Kaluza <czornyj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:14:32 +0200

I’d get 16GB of RAM in the first place, even at the cost of smaller SSD. You
can change the SSD to even a 1TB module later, you can use external TB storage.
But you can’t increase the RAM amount without changing the logic board.

pozdrawiam serdecznie
Marcin Kałuża, Artis
zarzadzaniebarwa.pl
604 466 330 | 12 290 65 40