[argyllcms] Re: oops... must be old age forgot to attach

  • From: Marcin Kaluza <czornyj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:00:56 +0200

Note that rMBP has RAM soldered into the logic board, so it’s good to max it
out - it’s not upgradeable later. SSD module is removable, there are 3rd party
solutions like OWC and Transcend, so you can update it later. I have late 2012
rMBP13” (i5, 128SSD, 8GB RAM), and most of all I regret I didn’t opt to max the
RAM.

pozdrawiam serdecznie
Marcin Kałuża, Artis
zarzadzaniebarwa.pl