[argyllcms] Re: oops... must be old age forgot to attach

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:31:01 -0400

This discussion may be useful:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=93542.0  Key point
is to get 16GB RAM minimum.

From: argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:argyllcms-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adam K
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:29 PM
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] oops... must be old age forgot to attach

13-inch: 2.8GHz
with Retina display

Specifications

*         2.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5

*         Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz

*         8GB 1600MHz memory

*         512GB PCIe-based flash storage1

*         Intel Iris Graphics

*         Built-in battery (9 hours)2

--
 Adam Kielcz

Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history,
which includes my email address and any others you see in this email. It is
a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses
sent all over the world. Erasing the history also helps prevent Spammers
from gathering addresses and prevents viruses from being sent to your
friends and mine.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an
extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.