[argyllcms] Developer Needed for i1 Project

  • From: "Wright, Randy" <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:14:54 +0000

Hello,

I work for a commercial printer in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are trying to
develop a web site where our clients can submit to us spectral color readings
from an i1.

Ultimately, our goal is to get the spectral data into a text field in a html
form. My question to you, do you have any suggestions/advice on how best to do
this? Do you have a list of recommended developers to work with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Randy Wright   |   Systems Administrator/Developer

Stevenson Color, Inc.   |   535 Wilmer Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45226
Telephone: 513.321.7500  Fax: 513.321.7502   |   stevensoncolor.com