Wondering if this is possible?
I have an NEC monitor with a 3d LUT set at D65, could I:
1. print a sheet of backlit film with color patches
2. display white on the monitor
3. put the film on my calibrated monitor
4. use my i1pro and measure each patch like a piece of paper
5. generate an rgb profile that will work on my printer?
In theory if the backlit display of the sign holder is 5000k, I should be able
to calibrate my NEC to 5000K and profile patches on the printed file.
What do you guys think?