[argyllcms] Re: New user - chartread error

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:38:58 +0400

 WhenI began reading I kept getting a <Warning> after each row with
Argyllthinking I read a row different than what it called for. I surely did
not, butdid not understand why I was getting this error for every row. I made
sure Iwas reading the exact row it asked for. There is only one .ti2 file in
thedirectory I pointed to (and it's matches the .ti1 file I used for
generatingthe test charts). I just accepted the data for the indicated row and
moved onto the next. What could this mean?
I'm almost shure that You generated the chart several times and You've just
mixed up the ti2 files. For example, You've run printtarg once, save the chart
image and didn't save ti2. Next You run printtarg one more time and Your
original ti2 was overwrote. You take inappropriate TI2 file for reading, I
suppose.
Check wither the RGB values for patches corresponds printed chart image or not.

Best regards,
Nikolay Pokhilchenko.