[argyllcms] Re: New user - chartread error

  • From: "tony22p" <tony22p@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:26:00 -0400

I’m going to guess Nickolay was right, although I can figure how this could
have happened. Here is what the logfile says for the first row:

[8.484973]  1859  @ A1:   0.074968  0.21457  0.53503  ->  42.06927  -19.460023
11.150365       should be   46.483937  -35.641538  13.647801

I don’t suppose there’s a way to recreate the correct ti2 file and then
regenerate the profile?