[argyllcms] Re: New user - chartread error

  • From: "tony22p" <tony22p@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:54:33 -0400

I re-read the chart without the -B option and it worked like a charm. I'm
sure I'll have more questions along the way, but I'm happy at least my test
prints came out looking pretty nice (won't know for certain until the colors
are fully set).

I guess I was expecting the Row letters to be on the left side of each row
in the same orientation as though one would start with the letter and then
read, left to right, across the "row of colors". It threw me because I saw
the text at the bottom of the page go that way, suggesting the page should
be looked at in a landscape format. No matter.