[argyllcms] Re: Dispcal - Inverting Jacobian failed?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:14:40 +1000

Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:
Btw, also conspicuous is the excellent repeatability of this instrument
(in the flat region, readings #7...#12) - I don't get such low noise
with my i1 Display on repeated white measurements [RMS delta E 0.021
versus 0.13 - nearly too good to be true...]

Yep, the DTP94 pretty good, as is the DTP92. The i1pro improves as you
increase the integration time/average multiple readings of course, but
I would suspect the DTP94 is capturing more light. The light capturing
area of the instruments that use the TLS237/238 style light to frequency
converters (i1display, Huey, Spyder) seems to be worse than the i1pro at
low light levels.