[argyllcms] Re: DTP94

  • From: robbie <roberto.tomas.cuentas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:33:06 -0400

El lun, 07-06-2010 a las 14:25 +0200, Magnus Berg escribió:

> Redshift has nothing to do with colormanagement. Redshift is
> entertainment.

Thank you -- thank you all for responding, but so far everything I've
gotten back has to do with redshift-- that wasn't my question at all, it
was just to provide context. My question is, are the datasheets
available for the DTP94 anywhere? Argyll is billed as supporting DTP94
"out of the box", but for my part I haven't been able to find
documentation specific to my device at all. Please help with that! :)