[argyllcms] Re: DTP94

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 14:24:48 +0200

Hi,

Am 07.06.2010 14:10, schrieb robbie:
El vie, 04-06-2010 a las 12:10 +1000, Graeme Gill escribió:
robbie wrote:
>  I'd like to set up redshift (software) with readings for the ambient
>  light in my room, so I can keep the color prof. in tune with my
>  conditions. Can you help me in any way with this?

You'll have to be a bit clearer about what you are trying to do.

What is"redshift"  ?

you know -- I can't find the project page online or I'd link it. :S it's
a gnome applet that adjusts the color temp of the screen, applying an
icc_profile at various times of the day. rather than just using fixed
times and adjustments, I'd like to have the actual light around me
involved in the equation.

I think it is this project: http://jonls.dk/redshift/
It doesn't seem to work with ICC profiles at all, though, just gamma ramps.

Regards
--
Florian Höch
http://hoech.net