[arachne] Re: Soundblaster 16

  • From: "Sam Ewalt" <ewalt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:21:17 -0500 (EST)

Exactly that happened to me recently after installing a new DVD
drive. No sound. Much confusion on my part. Lots of head scratching
and phone calls. Alas, speakers just don't work if not plugged in.

Really wish someone had suggested the obvious.

Sam E.

(Nice to have a little Arachne traffic. Arachne was the most fun I
ever had with computers.)