[arachne] dosemu+arachne

  • From: Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:33:48 -0600 (CST)

Wow this list is still alive! So I'm going to ask some questions.
My laptop was running OpenBSD, that may change to NetBSD as I like
both. I have installed Slackware ver. 14.0 on it for various reasons,
mainly to check out 14.0. My questions, has anyone run dosemu on the
BSDs? Have you compiled dosemu on BSD? Have you run Arachne on
Freedos running in dosemu in BSD? I can run Arachne 170.ver3 in dosemu
in Slackware, but not any newer versions of Arachne. Whazzup with that?
I have compiled and run both svgalib and libggi versions of Arachne on
Slackware, but the settings for Arachne in svgalib really screw every other svgalib program I have. Is there somewhere to still download
versions of Arachne? Is there any developement ongoing for Arachne?
Are there any newer versions for Linux?
Rob

--
        -----Pine Email on Slackware GNU/Linux-----
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --