[HG-PBEM] Re: There's a Party Going On!!!

  • From: "S. Blow" <iranon_hpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:42:17 -0700

>Taking a step forward, she spun on her heels and turned to face them.
>"Alright men.  Keavy is taking the lead this night.  This is the moment of
>truth, when all fears and ambitions are layed out on the table.  Racing on
>track is one thing, but building team spirit is paramount.  Therefore your
>missions, and you have no choice but to accept it, is to mingle and dance
>with Keavy.  Starting with you!"  Keavy grabbed onto Fastlanes arm and
>started to pull him into the middle of the room.  "Let's see if you've got
>moves off the track." She said beaming.

A look of sheer, unadulterated panic crossed Shamus' face.  He leaned back
and dug his heels in, but Keavy's deceptive forcefulness still had him
sliding slowly across the floor.

"What?  Who, me?  No, I don't, uh, dance.  Not since the accident."

His head swiveled around desperately, like a man in quicksand looking for
some roots to grab hold of.  "Why not ask, uh, this guy?" he said, stabbing
a finger in the direction of the nearest unsuspecting male.