[HG-PBEM] Re: There's a Party Going On!!!

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:08:04 +0800 (HKT)

Alex Altman said:

>> Suddenly, the rest of the crew, including Keavy, David, Rhogen and
>> Fastlane returned, bursting through the door. A cheer rose up from
> Billy as he entered the room. "Woohoo! Hey, where's the bar?"

"Over here, billy," Karl called out. "What's your pleasure?"

"You got the fixings for a boilermaker with Fort James dry whiskey?"

"Likely, let's see," Karl disapeared beneath the bar rummaging. The
clinking of bottles being removed and rearranged could be heard.

> Though he was enjoying himself among the male crewmen, Chance looked up
> during a pause in the conversation and nodded toward the women across
> the room. "Gentlemen, look at those girls across the room, all giggling
> and defenseless. Let's go over there and mix things up a bit..."

Lyle followed Chance's gesturing and shook his head. "That cute agent girl
of yours might be, but those other three are anything but defenseless."

Sudo smirked. "Yeah, but I'll put money down that Sabastian here could
charm the lot of them."

"You're on," Lyle returned.

> With men in tow, Chance approached the four women, and waited until they
> noticed. Then, doing his best impersonation of a seedy, drunk occupant
> of a bar, he leaned in between Janna and Felicity and slurred, "So, do
> you grrrls come here often? What are nice ladies like you doin' in a
> place like this?"

The four women had caught sight Chance and his entourage enroute, giggling
at his drunken display. It was clear though that the sight of the handsome
trid star was appealing though as each of the women's eyes brightened.

Jaana's eyes lit up more, smiling, as she lowered her head and pushed her
hair back behind her ear. Still, it was Felicity who just rolled her eyes
and smiled pleasantly, responding. "I think that a trideo star named
Sabastian Chance invited us," the mechanic replied. "Have you seen him?"