[HG-PBEM] Re: There's a Party Going On!!!

  • From: "S. Blow" <iranon_hpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:30:40 -0700

> > > "What?  Who, me?  No, I don't, uh, dance.  Not since the accident."
>
>Shamus reluctance spurred Keavy on.  "Nuh uh.  You're not getting away from
>me that easily.  I've been plotting this for some time now."

Shamus was quickly losing all hope of escape.  Keavy smelled blood in the
water, and things were all over for him.

>Despite Shamus struggling, Keavy managed to pull him into an open space in
>the middle of the apartment.  "Okay Fastlane.  I guess it falls onto my
>shoulders to make you remember how to dance.  It's just like Gear racing.
>You never forget how to do it."  She pulled him close, putting his hands on
>her waist while she wrapped her own around his neck.  "Just let your body
>flow with the beat and follow my lead."

Shamus responded stiffly and mechanically, clearly uncomfortable about both
dancing and being in such close proximity to Keavy.  His steps looked more
like boxing footwork than anything seen in the nightclubs.