[HG-PBEM] Re: Outside the Room

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:04:48 -0700 (MST)

[Dennis: I don;t think we were at a table yet, but I'll roll with it.]

> Juliette rose from the table and shook the man's hand. "I
> am. I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, Mr. Silas,
> for I don't know you. What training are you speaking of?"

"Yours, I presume," Silas replied. "I'm Silas Finn, the Redliner's trainer
and coach.

Jezabel sat herself down and crossed her legs. "Silas helps in coaching
both our pilots and their gears," she added. "He's ex-military like
yourself."