[HG-PBEM] Re: Outside the Room

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:46:54 -0700 (MST)

> [FYI, we were indeed already at a table. I remember writing
> in that bit. We might want to strike Silas' last line here,
> or mine earlier.]

[Dennis: Ah, my bad. Actually, that's fine. Juliette stood up, Silas
suggested that they sit. Jezabel has already sat in between the dialog
between Juliette and Silas.]

> Lemanz nodded. "My father fought in the war, with <to be
> determined, aheh>. I followed in his footsteps and joined
> up with the Republican Army as well. I was assigned to the
> <TBD!> in Saragossa until fairly recently." A slightly
> faraway look marked the woman's green eyes. "And now I am
> here. And if everything checks out on the contract, I will
> indeed be working with you."

[Dennis: Hey! You pulled a GM. Whas'up!]

"Ah," Silas acknowledged. "Well, I hope that you do. I've read your
profile. It would be good to have a pilot with military training to build
on."

"Silas, I thought you left your military favoritism behind," Jezabel
interjected into the conversation.

Looking at Jezabel, he unabashedly corrected the woman. "I only became
disillusioned with Northern Revisionism, not solid, Gear piloting skills."

Jezabel gazed at the gray-haired vateran blankly. "Should we order a round
of drinks," she asked, flagging down a nearby server. "Juliette?"