[HG-PBEM] Re: Outside the Room

  • From: "John Guilfoyle" <john.guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:25:23 -0700

> Just then the door to the room opened up, and Mr. McMartin, Ms.
> Huang and Mr. Czeshin walked out together, making a beeline for the
> nearest exit. "Hmm, I wonder how things turned out," Jezabel asked
> herself. "I hope the deal isn't blown. That Mr McMartin was a real
> cutie."
>
> "Are they the small team that has the specialized Cheetah?" Silas
> asked openly.
>
> "I think so," Jezabel answered. Turning her attention back to the
> conversation at hand. "So, Juliette, what do you like doing for fun?"

Juliette drank from her water and shrugged. She wasn't much one to talk about
herself and her private life to complete strangers. Still, if she was to form
a good relationship with the Redliners, a good place to start was with the
Colonel's wife and the team's gear trainer.

"I'm very active. I like to fence, to dance and most sports, especially
soccer. A healthy mind is of course important as well, and I enjoy literature,
though I don't get to read as much as I'd like for pleasure." Cocking her head
slightly, she asked, "What about you two?"