[HG-PBEM] Re: Back to the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:11:53 -0600

> [[ Robb to GM:  Is Jonus our security guy or something?  My brain
> seems to be full of swiss cheese and most of it stinks, today.  :)
>  ]]

[GM to Robb: Yes, Jonus is with security. Though it is clear that he
has some special relationship with the Colonel. Up to now, the two
have nearly been joined at the hip. Jonus always being where the
Colonel is.]

On 23 Sep 2003, at 14:03, Robb Neumann wrote:

> "Yes," she answered, holding his gaze with her own.  "Alone."

"Hmmm," Jonus nodded. He paused, his face tilting as he appeared to
examine Tina's face more closely. "Your face is fairer than Chagall's.
Your GREL form is quite different."