[HG-PBEM] Re: Back to the Hangar

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:01:43 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

>> "I was designed for a different purpose," Tina replied, softly.  "Can I
>> provide you with some assistance?  You seem to be inquiring along a
>> particular path.  What is it that you would like to know?"
>
>"No," Jonus replied. "I've just never seen your GREL form
> before." He then stood up from leaning on the wall and
> bowed slightly. "I am a Jonus Herasi, a priest and traveler. I
> seek understanding of the Faum Unfaum or the Form within
> Unformed."

Tina nodded solemnly.

"A zealot.  Terrific," she thought.  "At least he's polite."

> He stood straight again. "You mentioned you are for a different
> purpose.  What do you mean?"

"I was created for engineering tasks," she replied.  "We have been designed to
be more slender.  It helps us reach into panels and equipment."

She paused.  Was her answer sufficient?  She waited for a sign from the man,
waited to see if he had any other questions.  It was strange for someone to be
interested in her, as a GREL, when so many people found her state as a
manufactured being to be so horrible, so suspect.  She was curious just what
his particular angle was, and what it had to do with finding form within the
void, if it was connected at all.