[HG-PBEM] Re: Back to the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:28:41 +0800 (HKT)

Robb Neumann said:

>> Jonus clearly noticed Tina's eyes narrowing but remained composed.
>> "What is it? Your eyes reveal that you are wary of my questions?"
>
> "It is late and I have work to do," she simply replied.  "Good night,
> Jonus."

"Good night," the Sandrider returned, clearly withdrawing to his previous
stance against the wall. "Chagall is front, and I am here; if you require
us."

[...]

[GM: OK, Robb, the door is clear to enter. Tina will discover an empty and
dim hangar. All the team's Gears are in their maintenance bays, save
Jory's Tiger, which is prone on the floor; it's leg assembly being
repaired. From first glance, things will look still. If you want to run a
check on anything with Notice or the similar skill let me know.

John, let me know what you wish to do with Tina entering. You are free to
just roleplay or give me instructions. Thanks.]