[HG-PBEM] Re: Back to the Hangar

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:04:56 +0800 (HKT)

Robb Neumann said:

>> "Hmmm," Jonus nodded. He paused, his face tilting as he
>> appeared to examine Tina's face more closely. "Your face
>> is fairer than Chagall's.  Your GREL form is quite different."
>
> "I was designed for a different purpose," Tina replied, softly.  "Can I
> provide you with some assistance?  You seem to be inquiring along a
> particular path.  What is it that you would like to know?"

"No," Jonus replied. "I've just never seen your GREL form before." He then
stood up from leaning on the wall and bowed slightly. "I am a Jonus
Herasi, a priest and traveler. I seek understanding of the Faum Unfaum or
the Form within Unformed."

He stood straight again. "You mentioned you are for a different purpose.
What do you mean?"