[HG-PBEM] Re: Flirting and Fleeing [compiled]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:11:53 -0600
On 22 Sep 2003, at 20:06, Alex Altman wrote:

> "Sure." Chance gestured down a sumptuously decorated hallway. "You all
> can use any of the bedrooms or bathrooms down the hall. Oh, and the
> master bedroom has a waterfall and a great view, if any of you feel like
> checking it out."

"Sure!" Jaana exclaimed, rushing down the hall. Nadia was on her tail,
mildly protesting under her breath.

Felicity and Hanna looked at each other and smiled. "You'll have to
forgive Jaana," Felicity told Chance. "She's what Hanna and I call, our
super groupie."

"Don't get us wrong,"Hanna explained, holding up her hands. "She's a
great gal--"

"--And a close friend," Felicity interjected. She looked at Chance,
poking her finger in his chest. "So, be respectful."

"Yes," Hanna affirmed. "She had a bad incident with a gear duelist last
year. We wouldn't want her hurt again."