[HG-PBEM] Re: Flirting and Fleeing [compiled]

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:46:52 -0400

> "Sure!" Jaana exclaimed, rushing down the hall. Nadia was on her tail,
> mildly protesting under her breath.
>
> Felicity and Hanna looked at each other and smiled. "You'll have to
> forgive Jaana," Felicity told Chance. "She's what Hanna and I call,
our
> super groupie."
>
> "Don't get us wrong,"Hanna explained, holding up her hands. "She's a
> great gal--"
>
> "--And a close friend," Felicity interjected. She looked at Chance,
> poking her finger in his chest. "So, be respectful."
>
> "Yes," Hanna affirmed. "She had a bad incident with a gear duelist
last
> year. We wouldn't want her hurt again."

"Wow." His expression seemed genuinely concerned. "Well I'm not here to
hurt anyone. I'll be a gentleman. And now," he bowed, and motioned to
the hallway, "to the changing rooms! I'm going to throw a suit on. Then
we'll whip up some blended drinks and take them to the tub."

He smiled, moving after them toward the hall. "I'm excited -- I haven't
had the chance to use it yet. You guys are all coming, right?"