[HG-PBEM] Joining the Party [For Aaron and David]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:11:53 -0600

[GM: Aaron, hopefully, this can help you break through your PBEM
block. David, I just had Terry follow Rhogen for now, but you do what
you want.]

Keavy, now out on the dance floor with Shamus. Terry and Rhogen
were left standing at the door. Rhogen hefted up the keg that he was
carrying and moved toward the bar. Terry followed, scanning the
room. It appeared that neither the Colonel, Jezebel or Clara was
present.

"Hey, thanks Rhogen," Karl called out, grabbing the keg. "I'll set this
up behind the bar. You two want anything?"