[antispam-f] Skip? Abort?

  • From: Harriet Bazley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:08:14 GMT

I *know* I've asked this before, but I still can't locate any mention of
the answer anywhere in the help files, and it's not apparent from the
program interface....

How do I abort the current mailbox (i.e. if I discover that I've
incautiously committed myself to downloading a 2MB upgrade before I can
access any of my other e-mails) in such a manner as to instruct the
server to honour any delete messages already sent, e.g. for stuff
successfully downloaded or detected as spam?   I've tried 'Abort' in the
past, and that just abandons download;  remembering this, I've just
tried 'Skip', which seems to abandon download and then open the next
mailbox.

I know there's a way to do what I want, but I can never remember for the
life of me how to do it when I need it.   :-(

--
H. Bazley

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.