[analogorgans] Re: SOS "Expression Pedal not working"

  • From: "bh" <lexicon13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 20:29:44 -0500

Hi Charles,

        I appreciate the info on the bulb.    From your description of
the No. 19 bulb used on the music rack light, I think that one is too
big.  However, your description of the 24CS seems to be the lamp I am
looking for.  It's clear, cylinder/cone shaped with two thin wires
coming out the bottom end.  I will take a photo of it and email it to
you.

Barry
PS:  I am not sure, but could this be the part number for the lamp:
1460-026?