(no subject)

  • From: Craig Headley <craigheadley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 06:12:28 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of "Fellowship based on Common Interest"; I have gotten a lot of
comments about the Game Night we held recently. All of the comments were
positive, and many enthusiastic. Several people hav asked when it might happen
again. I need a little guidance with this:

1) In terms of scheduling another one: How soon is too soon? How often is too
often? Is once every other month too often? Once every three months? Once every
four months?
Let me know what you think.

2) Is anyone interrested in a Friday Night Dominoes Game on a regular basis? I
am really anxious to play Chicken Foot again (with spinners) and wonder if
there is an interest in making it a recurring option. You wouldn't have to come
every time, but the idea of making it a regular thing would be of interest to
me and a few others.

Let me know what you think!

Craig