(no subject)

  • From: blgerber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:55:30 -0500

Hello everyone at Austin Mennonite.  I am new to this church (I've been twice!)
so I may not have met all of you yet.  My name is Brad Gerber and I am
beginning graduate school at UT in the School Psychology Program.  My wife and
I moved from Harrisonburg Virginia.  I hope it's not too soon to start asking
for favors!  I am taking an Individual Testing class and need to find some kids
to test.  We are learning to administer three intelligence tests
(Woodcock-Johnson III, Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, and DAS)and
are scrambling to find children in Austin.  I am hoping the parents with kids
would allow me do individual testing with them.  I need school age children
(5-16 years of age) and one preschool child.  The only catch is that I can't
give the results back to you.  We are basically practicing so that we become
proficient test administrators and learn to interpret the results accurately.
If you don't have kids but know of others I could test I would appreciate that
information also.  Thank you for your help.

Gratefully
Brad Gerber