[amc]

  • From: Steve & Pat Hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:17:26 -0600

Pat and I realize that I have another commitment after the concert tomorrow
night.  We are signed up to bring home 5 girls Tuesday night and had
planned to use both cars for them and their luggage.  However, with my
commitment we don't have both cars to bring home 5 girls.

Is anyone planning on being there at the concert and can help Pat bring
several people to our house afterwards?   We live in the Wells Branch area
on the north side of Austin.  Any help would be appreciated!

Steve & Pat