(no subject)

  • From: "Trinity Child Development Center" <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tjhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, br55091@xxxxxxx,cathleendaytx@xxxxxxxxx, rxny60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,celevier58@xxxxxxx, rubysoho936@xxxxxxxxxxx, cree_green@xxxxxxxxx,radonentity@xxxxxxxxx, kbforee@xxxxxxxxxxx,greg.neunaber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, heisieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bjparker@xxxxxxxxxxxx, kkpike1@xxxxxxxxxxx,L.abraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Laura_DeLine@xxxxxxxxxxx,lyndon01@xxxxxxxx, sunglassesmarcella@xxxxxxxxx, amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,reginag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, smarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,taracarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TGriffin@xxxxxxxxx, dlcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx,palmer@xxxxxx, Lambdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, david.serrins@xxxxxxxxxxxx,libby_fontenote@xxxxxxxxxxx, vscaldwell@xxxxxxxxxxx,clamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fedson@xxxxxxxxxx, virginiag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,cybermom70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wowedit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,charlmaine.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:18:39 -0500

Hi to all you friends of Trinity CDC!

We would like to invite you to our annual End of the School Year Picnic:

           FRIDAY,  May 30th
                              6:00  p.m.
                              Trinity CDC Courtyard

* Bring your family! Come, eat, play, and talk with friends
* Bring a dish to share
* Bring a blanket or lawn chairs to sit on
* We'll furnish plates, silverware, cups, and drinks
6:00 Gathering
6:15 Circle Up, Introductions, and Eating
7:00 (Approximately)
The children will sing some favorite songs. And we'll say a special goodby to our 3 children going on to kindergarten.

Come for the whole night or just drop in and say hi!

Looking forward to seeing you,

Gloria Neunaber