(no subject)

  • From: judith clark <judeclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Menno Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Jennifer Miller <jwmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Steve and Jennifer Miller <themillers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Sack Linda <linda.sack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Aine Lockhart <ainelockhart@xxxxxxx>,Allison Lundahl <allisonlundahl@xxxxxxxxxxx>,anne mccarthy <lodestar26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:11:25 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies to any of you who receive multiple copies of
this information but we are having to piece our
addresses together from various sources and don't want
to miss anyone.

Lee and I have moved (once again!) Lee is now teaching
at Swarthmore College and I am about to start work at
Quinn Developmental Services continuing to work with
kids with autism. Our new contact info is as follows:

5159 Walnut Lane, #1
Swarthmore, PA 19081

Home phone (610) 338-0605
Cell phone (484) 686-3788

Hope you are all well and know that you are always
welcome to visit,

Jude and Lee