[amayausers] Re: spoilage or damaged embroidery items

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:05:25 EST

I order exact quantities. I've only messed up a couple of shirts here and
there. I can usually get a replacement ordered with another order I'm placing.
It works best when you use only 1 or 2 vendors all the time (I pretty much use
 Sanmar exclusively). If I have to order the one replacement all by itself, I
 count it another experience lesson!

Dorothy Compton
Bee Embroidered
(916) 635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 12/20/2006 2:32:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lisa.griswold@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This all  sounds like it could get expensive.  Sure, we can use the shirts as
test  pieces, or have a discount on the potpouri of extras.  But, for
instance,  we had an order from a Mail-it Store.  They wanted 12 shirts.  Some
men's, some women's.  There were 4 sizes for the men's and 2 sizes for  the
women's.  What would all of you in Amaya-land do in a situation like  this?
Don't
tell me you'd decline the order - that doesn't count!   As luck would have it,
order exact quantites, and ruined one.  I can  handle ordering extras if the
quantites are high enough, but, OUCH!, that  would hurt the pocketbook a lot
here.

Please send  advice.  Thanks!
Lisa
Russell Silva  <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do the same thing as  Sharon. Depending on the customer, I will give them
the option to purchase  the extras if I don't need them, sometimes they buy
them sometimes I keep  them.

Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery
508-222-4433