[amayausers] Re: spoilage or damaged embroidery items

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 03:09:32 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/68.html

Hi,

Just trying to see what others do when you have 2-3 shirts that don't sew right
out of say 100.

So if the client orders 100 shirts (S, M, L, XL)
and for whatever reason your machine eats one, you sew the wrong color on one
and the third you sew shut.  Do you send the client 97 good shirts and eat the
cost of the three you messed up?

We have been re-ordering the extra shirts if we mess a few up.  The only issue
is the cost to place the small order and pay shipping again.

I noticed when we outsourced an order the company we sent our shirts and hats
to messed up 3 or so shirts and two hats, and just wrote that they were damaged
when they tried to embroider them and sent use back our items minor the ones
they messed up.  Is that what the standard is?

Thanks,
Steve