[amayausers] Re: spoilage or damaged embroidery items

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:39:04 -0800

I normally just order what I need to fill the order and if for some reason 1
gets ruined I re-order that one piece.  I use Sanmar as my main supplier and
usually order from them 3-4 times a week so I just add it in with the next
order and I get free freight 95% of the time.  For some of the smaller
businesses you probably aren't ordering as often or have the volume to get
free freight so in that case you should definitely figure in to your price
the loss of 1 or 2 shirts so you don't eat anything and if you get through
the whole order without any mistakes then the extra $$ you figured in is
like a bonus :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx