[amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:04:32 -0800

Do you have design shop?
I am wondering if you could use the auto outline function
and use a density of 5 or 6 and make the lettering and outline
the same color as the fleece then duplicate just the lettering
and sew it over the now matted down fleece in the contrasting color
you chose. and the top letters like Roland said, I wouldn't use lower than
4 density. you just need to get the fleece to pull back and allow you to
see the embroidered lettering.

You might give it a try, and if you have the skill you could just use the
outline portion
and not the fill for the under base part. I would also use a zigzag stitch for
the underlay.

Good luck.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches