[amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:51:25 -0800

Is it a beanie type thing?
Polar fleece material?
what looks bad? no detail, all the lines
seem so thin and everything looks sunken in?

Fleece is hard because it's thick, normal good looking columns
seem thin because as they compress the fabric both sides of the fleece
pull down on each side of the column covering it from view
and makes everything look thin and weak.
Small lettering especially looks bad,
many times the only answer is to raise the material thickness to the 9 or 10 +
range
and definitely use solvy on top. you need to add to your column width around
140%
and on small letters digitize a square just the same size as the lettering with
density of around 5 to 6 and sew it first, before the lettering. make the square
or whatever shape meets your needs to mat down under the lettering, and make
sure
you use a thread that matches the color of the hat as close as you can, it will
mat down
the fleece and look so much better.
attached is a view of what I mean. Good Luck
the flash makes the thread shine but in natural light the underbase red is not
easy to see,
it blends in nicely and makes the lettering stand out. with out it "Oregon" at
the bottom
is impossible to read and Special Olympics is very difficult as well.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504