[amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:12:00 -0500

Re: [amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!Roland,

2.8 actually looks the best. I started at 4. It was really open.

Funny you should mention the knit hats...I would rather run those all day long!
I have been selling them by the dozen.  I love the way they stitch out.

LuAnn
    From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:48:12 -0500
    To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Herb,

    I tried a MT that high and the thread was bouncing all over the place!
I've got the cut away and the solvy, too.
    Font is Juliette Script, one inch high, added a center walk and increased
pull comp to 180%.
    The letters are just getting lost in the fleece! I can't figure it out. Oh,
the density is set at 2.8.
    Any suggestions??

    Thanks..
    LuAnn