[amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:02:28 -0800

Re: [amayausers] Re: serious help needed!!Definitely agree that 2.8 is causing
most of your issues. Most script fonts will run better with auto density as the
columns are changing in width. Measure the wide part and the narrow part and it
becomes very evident that one density setting "usually" will not give you the
best results.
    From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:48:12 -0500
    To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Herb,

    I tried a MT that high and the thread was bouncing all over the place!
I've got the cut away and the solvy, too.
    Font is Juliette Script, one inch high, added a center walk and increased
pull comp to 180%.
    The letters are just getting lost in the fleece! I can't figure it out. Oh,
the density is set at 2.8.
    Any suggestions??

    Thanks..
    LuAnn