[amayausers.com] Re: pricing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:57:42 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1083.html

Hello all!

We are trying to update our prices and I went to where we have looked in the
past to get an idea of how and what to charge. They have gone from charging by
the stitch to by size and I don't understand why or how for that matter...

case in point we have a new design, a little over 14,000 stitches. Which at the
old price scale (by the stitch) for 12 items would be $12.65 each. By the size
pricing it has changed to $7.25! Does that sound right to you??? that is over a
$5.00 loss on each item!! Makes no sense to me.

I was checking because we havn't changed our prices in over a year, and wanted
to make sure we were remaining competive, but I don't think this is the right
route to go.

What are some of the formulas that you all use to price for your embroidery??
Thanks!

Laurie  :)