[amayausers] pricing

  • From: "PHYLLIS MCINTIRE" <PMCINTIRE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:49:35 -0800

Hello everyone, I am new to this business only doing a few jobs here and there.
But now am getting serious and need to know about how we should price items.
When we display our clothing with designs and say the design is 56,000 stitches
are we to charge $56 plus the cost of the shirt?  I personally wouldn't buy
something that spendy yet if you need to charge $1.00 per thousand stitches in
order to make a profit and pay for your thread then how in the world do you
break everything down?  I only have 15 days to get my products finished and
priced, can someone please help?
Many thanks in advance
Phylls
Crickets' Creations