[amayausers] Re: need help with software

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:10:14 -0600

Hi Vicki,
This is Rod's wife, Sharon.  Rod and I have been discussing all the possible
causes for your problem (we both took tech training).  I have a few more
questions--were you able to attend training before or after you got your
machine?  We're trying to cover all bases...so forgive all the questions.
Have you run a thin piece of paper in the slot of your bobbin to make sure
there isn't a tiny piece of anything caught there?  Have you sewn with
metallic threads at all?  It is difficult to try to diagnose from where we
sit--so we can only suggest things to check.  If it were happening on only
one needle, it would be easier to pinpoint.  Our machine started freying and
snapping thread the other night and it was a groove in our roller after
running a large order of caps.
Sharon
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician
(We also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing)
Boise, ID
(208) 938-3038
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx